Join now

FLEXIBLE, PART-TIME HOUSE CLEANER POSITION JOB DES (Hong Kong)

Seeking a responsible person to clean the apartments (~5 in Sai Ying Pun and ~7 in Prince Edward) at anytime during the daytime (9am~6pm), usually during weekdays and occasionally on weekends.
Cleaning staff would work for an incorporated company, established in Protected content , which manages shared apartments for mid to long-term guests.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Staff must:
- be permitted to work in Hong Kong (i.e. permanent resident or valid visa). We cannot sponsor work visas at this time;
- Be able to speak conversational English;
- Be familiar with using a smartphone and basic apps (i.e. camera, online messaging, etc);
- To be able to work effectively under no supervision and communicate needs/issues well with management; &
- To be able to work daytime shifts from as early as 9am to as late as 7pm (your actual schedule determined by you).
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Routine cleaning of apartments except for bedrooms (i.e. living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms and hallways);
- Occasional cleaning of empty bedrooms (& other cleaning projects on a per-need basis); &
- Manage cleaning needs: alert work colleagues/supervisors to issues with apartments, purchase cleaning supplies and reclaim expenses from petty cash fund, log hours, etc.
What We Offer:
- Monthly travel allowance;
- Guaranteed 20 hours of work per week;
- Flexible working schedule from 2 to 5 days a week (Monday to Friday, 9am~6pm); &
- Hourly wage: Negotiable (Depends on experience)

Please email your resume to Protected content if interested.

Hong Kong Forum