Join now

FLEXIBLE, PART-TIME HOUSE CLEANER POSITION JOB DES (Hong Kong)

Seeking a responsible person to clean the apartments (~5 in Sai Ying Pun and ~7 in Prince Edward) at anytime during the daytime (9am~6pm), usually during weekdays and occasionally on weekends.
Cleaning staff would work for an incorporated company, established in Protected content , which manages shared apartments for mid to long-term guests.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Staff must:
- be permitted to work in Hong Kong (i.e. permanent resident or valid visa). We cannot sponsor work visas at this time;
- Be able to speak conversational English;
- Be familiar with using a smartphone and basic apps (i.e. camera, online messaging, etc);
- To be able to work effectively under no supervision and communicate needs/issues well with management; &
- To be able to work daytime shifts from as early as 9am to as late as 7pm (your actual schedule determined by you).
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Routine cleaning of apartments except for bedrooms (i.e. living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms and hallways);
- Occasional cleaning of empty bedrooms (& other cleaning projects on a per-need basis); &
- Manage cleaning needs: alert work colleagues/supervisors to issues with apartments, purchase cleaning supplies and reclaim expenses from petty cash fund, log hours, etc.
What We Offer:
- Monthly travel allowance;
- Guaranteed 20 hours of work per week;
- Flexible working schedule from 2 to 5 days a week (Monday to Friday, 9am~6pm); &
- Hourly wage: Negotiable (Depends on experience)

Please email your resume to Protected content if interested.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Hong Kong Forum