Join now
Log in Join

Foreign doctor in HK looking for work (Hong Kong)

Hello. I'm am Emergency physician. I just moved to HK for a year because of family reasons. Does anyone know how to get a practice permit without doing the 12 month internship (like being back in medical school) that the HK council demands for license registration? Or at least know if it's possible to do some kind of a fellowship or a visit attending program? OR ANYTHING!?!?!?
Any comments are welcome! Thanks!

Hong Kong Forum