Join now

Have a Shared Flat Available For End of October (Hong Kong)

Cheap Cosy flat is availble now !

Move in Now.

Its Protected content walk from the Kam Sheung MTR station. Yes its not close but it is also not that bad of a nice walk.

The shared apartment is an older village house, it is very clean, safe and spacious .

Yes it needs some paint there and there and bit of fixing up, but its pest and rodent free. You are only sharing with me a young Canadian IT entrepreneur with who is friendly, clean, tidy and respectful of your privacy and stuff.

I am currenlty looking for a roomate to share. As I travel alot and the house is empty most of the times. I have lived there for 4 years and often travel for business months at a time, so the place is mostly empty and would like to have some one stay there while I am gone.

I would like to have someone who is clean and tidy. The house is equiped with cable tv, high speed internet washer machine and you are able to use the whole house and cook as you like.

This place is perfect for someone who does not mind living in the suburbs and wants to have a simple quiet life.

The room is currenlty empty with nothing in it . I will be happy to purchase a new bed and desk for the person that would like to take the place and happy to give it nice good paint job if you like.

I am also open to short term rental.

Rental is Protected content

Please contact me directly to arrange to see the place and please check on the map so you can clearly see the location.

The best way to contact me would be by email me at Protected content