Hiring for Admin Executive (Hong Kong)
We are growing again and looking for a full-time (5 day week) outgoing person to help us meeting new clients and and administrative duties in our international team of 15 people across two key business units: education and media.
Job description and responsibilities
• Greet clients face-to-face, book lessons & handle payments
• Handle in-bound & outbound client calls and emails
• Prepare and check proposals & tender documents in English
• Schedule appointments for teachers, media staff and Director
• Assist the Admin Manager with payments and other ad hoc related duties.
• Invite delegates to quarterly HR events (via email/phone)
• Friendly & warm character, great interpersonal & excellent communication skills.
• Excellent/native English fluency
• Cantonese an advantage (if you're able to converse in business scenarios it would be great)
• Ability to read and type in Chinese an advantage
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• 5-day work (working Tuesday - Saturday)
• Immediate availability preferred
Competitive salary + generous commission + medical + free English lessons
Please email your updated CV ( Protected content ), expected monthly salary and earliest available full-time start date.
Career LevelEntry Level
Yr(s) of Exp1 year
Job Function Admin & HR > Clerical / Admin Staff
Location Tsim Sha Tsui
SalaryHK$15, Protected content /month
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Others Recent Graduate will be considered