Join now

Hong Kong Drinks August!

Dear all,

After a successful kick-off Get-Together in July with a lot of nice people we are now going to establish this on a monthly base. I also received a lot of requests already, when the next gathering will be. Besides of that we will very soon have a reason to celebrate together, as we are going straight towards our 1.000th community member!!! Slowly but surely we become competitive to some Internations communities of much bigger cities around the globe! In order to reach that goal, invite your friends and colleagues to join our Internations HK community!

I am happy to let you all know that the next Hong Kong Drinks will take place on Monday, 25th of August. Just see it as an extended weekend happening... After we got together in “Goccia” on Hollywood Road last time (where the e-violin was glowing in the end), we will now move on to the next spot which is “Peel” on Elgin Street / corner Peel Street, just above Wildfire. Additionally to their public bar area on the ground level, we will have our private area on the 1st floor with our own relaxed music (and no e-violin this time, sorry!). We will get an exclusive drinks deal, delicious food can be ordered as well.

The facts at a glance:

When:
Monday, 25th of August from 7.30pm on

Where:
Peel Bar, UG/F, 21 Elgin Street, SoHo, Central Hong Kong

If you haven’t been there yet, simply check the following link:
Protected content

Please let me know if you are able to make it so that I can reconfirm the number of people to the bar. This time, please solely reply to this thread! As I will be in holidays from tonight on, I won’t be able to (directly) reply to your private messages, although I really enjoyed getting in touch with many of you beforehand.

I am very looking forward seeing you on 25th!!!

Best regards,
Marcus

Hong Kong Forum

Our Global Partners