Join now

How do you make money doing what you love ? (Hong Kong)

"How to make money doing what you Love"

After the successful “Passion Test workshop” on 21st of march where all participants had a very positive and enriching morning , see below testimonials from some :

- The Passion Test workshop helps you clarify what is most important in your life and gives you clarity for what you should strive to be happy and fulfilled , Cheryl Terry

- It was a positive experience of self discovery where I was forced to actually think through difficult life questions and what I need in my life to be happy , Marcela Binova

- A must exercise for yourself at least once in a lifetime to discover and put your passions to work , Peter Tin

I plan a follow up workshop with title :

“ How to Create Value >> Make Money with your Passions”.

Passion is defined as what you Love to be/ do/ have in your life.

This workshop will take place on Saturday 18th of April from 9: Protected content in HK Island ( location to be communicated ) and for this I will offer 5 FREE places for Internations friends who :

Subscribe by sending an email to Protected content

mentioning that they want to join the specific workshop with their full name before Monday 30th of March .
For any applicant there are 2 requirements :
- Need to know their Life Passions
- Need to know what are their Talents and basic Skills

If you want to know more please visit Protected content where you can even win a book and Free Participation in the next Passion Test Workshop if you register in the website ( first page)

Thank you very much
Mike Mastroyiannis

Hong Kong Forum

Our Global Partners