Join now

How to Find Mandarin/Cantonese Tutor? (Hong Kong)

Came to Hong Kong few years ago when I am pregnant with my daughter. I want her to immerse some mandarin and Cantonese in a young age so that she can better cope with Hong Kong. However, it is hard to find one. Tutor agencies in Hong Kong is quite localize. Most of them are written in Chinese, and they mostly don't provide detailed profiles of tutors.
Then I found a few good sites that are quite good! Most importantly, they are in English!

1) Protected content
This site have many great tutors profiles. It lets you to direct message them to talk about details of the lesson, your expectations or your special requests. Ratings and reviews are given after a lesson, so you can learn if a tutor is good or not from other users! Besides mandarin and Cantonese tutors, there are tutors with many other expertise, such as maths, musical instrument, test prep, etc.

From this site, I found a patient mandarin tutor that is patient and professional for my daughter and she likes the tutor very much!

2) Protected content
This website has a great interface and let you message tutors directly as well. There are quite a few tutors in the site too. The tutors are mainly English tutor though, so I did not find a fit but this site is recommended.

3) Protected content
This site is a site that provided a patented method for students to learn better. This site may be helpful for advanced level students who wish to improve grades.

Wish these sites can help you moms and dads;)

Hong Kong Forum

Our Global Partners