Join now

I'm looking for a job in Hong Kong

Views

Hello everybody,

my name is Maaike Seekles and I'm a 22 year old student from the Netherlands. I'll graduate from my masters in Neuropsychology by the end of this year and after that I'd like to live and work in Hong Kong (january Protected content . So, for that reason, I am looking for a job and I was hoping that you could give me some advice, ideas or current job openings that I could apply for!?
To give you an idea of my working experience and of who I am as a person: At the moment I'm an intern in a childrens hospital were I work at the department of neuropsychology, which is specialized in epilepsy chirurgy. Also, I've worked with mentally ill adults and children with behavioural problems. Last year, I volunteered in a home for chronically ill children in South Africa. I am also taking a course in how to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL). I love travelling, singing, running and exchanging cultures. Anybody who thinks to know the perfect job for me, please tell me, I am open for anything and eager to learn!! Thanks!!

Hong Kong Forum