Join now

internship/trainee opportunity in HK -URGENT (Hong Kong)

Hello everybody! My name is Carolina Moo and I am a master's degree student who is looking for an internship in Hong Kong, I would like to know if someone can help me with some tips, indications, websites, offers or anything you think that might help...

I have a bachelor's degree in International Relations and my master's degree is in International Management. I have worked in the International Trade/Purchasing area, but I would also be interested in learning more in different areas. I speak Portuguese (Brazil) and English fluently, French and Spanish at intermediate level, and I have basic notions of Mandarin.

I am extremely interested in doing my internship in Hong Kong because I love the city and I would like to have a working experience there and also because I believe it would be the perfect opportunity to learn Chinese and to meet new people. Furthermore, I have the Hong Kong ID.

I consider myself as an open-minded person, persistent, determined, organized, curious, attentive to details and with an eager to learn new things. I can work under pressure, prioritize tasks and be multi-task.

The most important: I am willing to learn as much as possible and to contribute with what I have learned so far.

I will be in Hong Kong in May/2012, so if there is an interview opportunity, I would be able to attend.

Best regards, Carolina