Job Opening for Senior Manager (60k-65k) (Hong Kong)
Our Client is looking to hire a Senior Manager (Promotion, Partnerships & Events) , who will join our Strategic marketing team and report to the Director, Marketing.
• Collaborating across strategic alliance partners to create partnership objectives, execution plans, new company opportunities and initiatives, joint marketing programmes, sales engagement models and legal agreements.
• Managing events and third party promotions from concept to completion, including creative briefs and creative development, event briefs, budgets, vendor procurement and management, logistics, set-up, schedules and financial management of barter deals
• Developing and executing a long-term Partnership and Sponsorship strategy
• Developing and executing a series of own-branded events and conferences
• Managing and evaluating existing partnerships
• Cultivating, advancing and leveraging partner relationships to maximise market share and/or develop new revenue streams by clearly communicating the vision and focus for the partnership
• Establishing and executing a solid and aggressive partnership development strategy and driving incremental revenue opportunities through the development of joint solutions and corresponding go-to-market strategies.
• Developing day-to-day promotional and sponsorship advertising and collaterals, from brief to placement
• Working closely with other Strategic Marketing functions including Digital Marketing, Brand Marketing, PR and Creative Services
• Working closely with Circulation, Classified Marketing, Advertising and Marketing Services, Recruitment Services and Editorial to ensure all departments’ needs are catered for
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10 years’ experience in promotions and partnership marketing, as well as 5+ years in organising conferences and events.
• Experience in working with senior blue chip company partners in Hong Kong andChina, plus a strategic approach to partnerships is a key requirement.
• The ideal candidate will be business savvy and creative, with the ability to come up with fresh, relevant partnership ideas and execute them flawlessly.
should Speak native English and Cantonese.
please email me your resume at Protected content or contact me at Protected content .