Job Opening - Office Co-ordinator (Hong Kong)
International Academy of Film and Television HK
Job Title: Protected content Coordinator
Reports To: Campus Director
Prepared Date: October Protected content
Prepared By: Huseina Tyebkhan
The primary responsibility of the Office Coordinator is to ensure on a daily basis the smooth operation of the school campus and administrative functions. This is done while offering excellent customer service and maintaining compliance with internal rules and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Process income/expenses
• Prepare basic monthly financial statements
• Banking and Deposits
• Receive student payments and issue receipts
• Payroll/MPF/Tax returns
• Employee attendance records
• Personnel correspondence and records management
• Support recruitment and selection activities
• Present a professional, welcoming first contact to all faculty, students and visitors by phone, in person and email
• Liaise with vendors and suppliers
• Procurement of all office and school equipment, stationery and supplies, insurance, contracts for services
• Extend basic IT support to staff and students
• Maintenance of office equipment
• Maintenance of common spaces and classrooms for appearance and functionality
• Maintenance of storage areas
• Supervision of janitorial service
• Faculty and student photocopying and printing needs
• General administrative support
Supports the overall mission of IAFT through the following activities:
o Assist in the development of office procedures and policies.
o Utilizes computerized data systems for IAFT, including updating and verifying account information and assuring accuracy of data and records for the school.
o Participates in professional development activities.
o Follows mission/goals of IAFT.
o At least Higher Diploma or Associate Degree holder in business, accounting or administration
o Basic accounting knowledge (LCCI Level 1 or equivalent)
o Basic IT knowledge
o Proficient in MS Office
o Good spoken and written English and Cantonese
Note: Applicants should have the right to work in Hong Kong.
Available to start immediately.
Salary range: Protected content