Join now

Looking for an internship in Hong Kong

I am presently studying Business Administration at the University of Economics and Business in Vienna (graduating in june Protected content . In accordance with my curriculum, I am seeking for an internship. Therefore I would like to work in Hong Kong for a 3 month internship begining with July Protected content I am flexible).

I am a hard-working, innovative and resourceful team player, who constantly strives to improve himself and those around him. I know how to set an objective as well as how to to stay focused on it until the task is completed. I always try my best to solve whatever problems come my way, regardless of how daunting or challenging they may at first seem. I also have a sincere appreciation for the value of diversity, and thoroughly enjoy learning about other cultures and beliefs.

I possess excellent command of Microsoft Office™ tools (Word™ Excel™ and Power Point™), very good skills in graphic design applications such as Adobe Photoshop™, Adobe Illustrator™, Adobe Fireworks™ and I also have basic skills in Adobe Dreamweaver™ and Adobe Flash™.Of course I have very good acquaintance of internet and database research.

I am well prepared to start at your company and bring my full commitment. I believe that this working experience in Hong Kong will be a magnificent contribution to an international-orientated future career.

For further information, please feel free to contact me at any time. I also want to show you my Curriculum Vitae which shows you more about my personality and my personal skills.
I greatly appreciate your interest and am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Christoph Sacher

email: christoph. Protected content