We are looking for a candidate who has strong interest to develop his/her career in Digital Marketing. If you are interested, please submit your application to Protected content .
Founded in Portland, Oregon Scientific ( Protected content ) is becoming the world’s leading designer and marketer of upscale lifestyle electronic products with “SMART LIVING” concept.
Oregon Scientific is a global brand that offers a diverse product collection, ranging from its hallmark of timing and weather devices to sport & fitness, digital entertainment products and health care products that are designed to meet the diverse needs of its customer to enhance the way we live, work and play. We are looking for qualified professional to join our organization in the following role.
- Develop new strategies that can increase visitor growth and retention (e.g. SEM, remarketing, cart abandonment, loyalty schemes, social media, etc.)
- Centralize all global campaigns – e.g. Product sales event, festivals, holidays, any special promotion
- Manage both the global and local campaign calendar and ensure all graphics design and eDMs are delivered by the graphic designers on schedule.
- Work with key domestic marketing colleagues on blogging activities and develop campaigns that are aligned with their schedules.
- Study and analyze all existing service providers/agencies and ensure we are maximizing the returns
- Review our website traffic data to draw out trends in consumer behavior and optimizing each country site accordingly
- Assist e-shop owners in content updates, project management and website development coordination and testing
- Bachelor Degree in E-Commerce, Marketing or related discipline
- 1 year of relevant working experience
- Proven track record in Digital Marketing
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English & Spanish and knowledge in French.