Join now

Looking for HK visa experts? Contact me! (Hong Kong)

Looking for HK visa experts? Your visa was rejected? Contact me!

Recently, securing approval for an employment visa in Hong Kong has become increasingly difficult.
In fact, it is true that it has become increasingly difficult to secure an employment visa in Hong Kong. LIKTIN, however, is currently at a 99.9% visa acquisition success rate. We can help you manage your Hong Kong business interests more professionally than anyone else.
We are confident that we are the best agency to not only ensure your visa is successfully approved but also find good opportunities for you to successfully enter the international Hong Kong market.
We offer more than just visa consulting services. We also provide efficient, valuable consultations on incorporating your company to Hong Kong, China, the UK, the US and other offshore locations, including Anguilla, Belize, the British Virgin Islands, Seychelles, and the Cayman Islands.

Please feel free to contact me (Emma)
if you need any further information!

📱WhatsApp: Protected content
📱WeChat: emmachoi_ _ _
📱Kakao: LTemma

In addition to the business consulting described above, we offer many additional kinds of business services for your convenience. Kindly refer to our services list below:

▪︎ Bank Account Opening
: Company and Personal HK bank account opening service
▪︎ HK Market Research
: Hong Kong Market Research service with reports
▪︎ Real Estate Service
: Selection of location, real estate contract and interior service
▪︎ Trademark
: Trademark registration service
▪︎ Hong Kong Visa
: Working Visa, Investment Visa, Training Visa and Permanent Visa etc.
▪︎ Recruiting
: Head-hunting service
▪︎ Exchange
: HKD, USD, CNY, KRW, JPY, etc, exchange service (holding money exchange license in Hong Kong)
▪︎ Etc.
: MPF, Payroll System Support, Document Translation.

Hong Kong Forum

Our Global Partners