Join now

Masterbedroom w. ensuite bathroom @ The Waterfront (Hong Kong)

Hi all,
Available - Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom at The Waterfront (high floor). The project is directly above Kowloon Station (one MTR stop / 2mins ride away from Central / Hong Kong Station) as well as the Elements Mall (one of the largest malls in HK that comes with a cineplex, huge supermarket, ice skating ring and numerous restaurants etc.) This project is also situated along the Airport Express Line - a direct 19min train ride to/from the Hong Kong International Airport.

Quality lifestyle living, The Waterfront's clubhouse has full facilities which include: fully equipped gym, swimming pool, tennis court, badminton court, squash court, dance studio, outdoor BBQ pit, reading/study rooms etc.

I am a male finance professional, in his earliy thirties, working in an offshore bank in Central and am usually in the office for 12 hours per day. A non-smoker, I am of a quiet and passive personality. I currently live with a buddy who will soon be relocating back to USA sometime in early/mid March Protected content am seeking a new flatmate. I am open to flatmates with diverse backgrounds and also open to smokers.

The flat has an ideal layout: a large living room separating two rooms on either side of the living room. This increases privacy and reduces noise from either room. You will have the spacious Master Bedroom which comes with a spacious bathroom consisting of a bathtub. Your room also comes with a bed, mattress, desk, wardrobe and cabinets.

The price may not be very low, however, upon viewing, you will realise it reflects the privacy, quality lifestyle and convenience associated with living at The Waterfront. (Attached photos for reference)

Feel free to contact me for viewing. Please whatsapp / sms / call me at Protected content .