Now Hiring! Senior Graphic Designer - Lifetrons (Hong Kong)
Lifetrons, with offices in Europe and Asia, provides high quality, original, ultra-small electronics and accessories for refined travelers and travel retailers all over the world. Protected content are currently looking for an amazing graphic designer with an interest in Lifetrons products and a passion for design to add to our dynamic team. For more information Protected content Lifetrons visit Protected content .
Senior Graphic Designer
Location: Lifetrons International Ltd., Tuen Mun HK
This designer is going to work as part of a small creative team and support other parts of the company such as the product team, marketing team and more. They will be tasked with following a product’s life cycle from start to completion, brainstorming, creating packaging, user guides, photography direction, photo re-touching, product display, print, advertising, web, retail support, shop displays, marketing projects and much more. We are looking for a candidate who can solve problems, work within a team, bring new ideas to the table, are reliable, loyal and passionate while understanding technology and design programs. The ideal candidate works well under pressure, communicates well and can act as a leader to their team. Daily communication (in English) with our Creative Director in Switzerland is required.
• At least Protected content experience working as a designer with similar brands, design agency, retail, etc.
• Appropriate degree in graphic design, advertising design or commercial design
• Further design skills, such as illustration or product experience would be an asset
• Product development experience is preferred
• Flexible and able to juggle competing priorities and work with tight deadlines
• Self-starter with a good sense of team spirit, leadership and supervising skills required
• Provide support and advice to design team
• Innovative and motivated personality
• Great knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CS5 or CS6
• Excellent communication skills in English, Mandarin, Written Chinese
Protected content languages are a plus)
You will be given the opportunity to work in an exciting environment, driven by the travel retail industry with electronics, accessories and other award-winning products. Through your initiative and creativity, you will be able to contribute to the future growth of Lifetrons and see your designs become a reality. The daily tasks at Lifetrons will challenge you as a designer to work effectively, creatively and always with a passion for our brand.
If you feel that you fit this description and are interested in joining the Lifetrons team, please send us your cover letter, resume and digital portfolio to: Protected content .