Manager, Carrier Solutions
• Take lead in the adaptation, enhancement, development and management of international networking product to meet carrier partners’ requirements; and take part in the negotiation and development in carrier product partnership;
• Organize, document and articulate carrier product information and establish proper systems and processes to ensure smooth and efficient pre-sales and post-sales operations for carrier services;
• Perform solutions design and provide expert second-line product consultancy service to carrier partners;
• Develop pricings, and carry out profitability analysis and modeling.
• Degree holder or equivalent in Telecommunications / IT or related discipline;
• 5 years experience in data communications industry with focus on international telecom / carrier partners management;
• Experience and knowledge of international data communication services and technologies including IP, Ethernet, SDH/Sonet, ATM/Frame Relay;
• Excellent analytical, organizing and presentation skills;
• Strong business acumen, creative, mature and good interpersonal skill;
• Good commend of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Please email me your CV at lavina. Protected content or contact me at Protected content .