Strong .NET development background to join the Quant IT Team in Hong Kong. Our team develops and supports the application used for pre-trade pricing, parameter management & historical analysis for the Equity Derivatives Trading desks in APAC. Additionally we develop tactical solutions for the desk on demand using .NET, Excel and other technologies.
The new joiner will be a key member of the development group and will sit on the Equity Derivatives Trading Floor.
• Engaging with the business to understand new initiatives / ideas / issues
• Developing new features in C# / SQL / KDB in a distributed environment
• Supporting & maintaining the application & environment
• Numerate Degree holder or above
• C# .NET Expert: LINQ, WinForms, WCF, Threading, COM
• UX: Ability to create good looking & user-friendly interfaces
• SQL: Schema design, data mining, data management (SQL Server preferred)
• Agile: Follows agile development principles
• Front Office System Design: Has previously developed pricing and/or parameter management trading systems
• Equity Derivatives: Working knowledge of implied volatility, parameter management, vanilla option characteristics, pricing of flow and exotic products, scenario analysis, back-testing
If you qualify, please send your customised CV to: Protected content along with (APTITUDE ASIA APPLY "Job Title - YOUR FIRST, MIDDLE & LAST NAME") on the Subject heading
For enquires for other potential positions, please email with (APTITUDE ASIA ENQUIRY "Job Title/s - YOUR FIRST, MIDDLE & LAST NAME") on the Subject heading