Join now
Log in Join

Reminder for leasing your room or house in HK (Hong Kong)

Before leasing your house in Hong Kong , would you think about:

1. Do you need to get a license before leasing the house to travellers? It's because frequent in-out of strangers in the building may bring disturbance to neighbours leading to possible legal issues.

2. If the person who rents the house or room is having illegal activity in it, who will bear the legal responsibilities? YOU? or....

3. If the person who rents the house/room, commits suicide, what are you going to do? However, I am sure the value of your property will depreciate sharply for this reason....

Anyway, for your reference only...


Hong Kong Forum