Join now

Salsa Saturday 08/08/09 (Weather Permitting) (Hong Kong)

Hello All,

I recently joined Internations and attended both welcoming event drinks at MiNT and Club Lava.

The people I met in both events are fantastic and very friendly. I also notice that there are lot of interests in checking out salsa dancing scene in Hong Kong.

In my profile I mention salsa dancing is one of my main hobbies. I was wondering that whether a group of you may be interested in going to a salsa class this coming Saturday at "Jubilee" at Jubilee Street, Central, opposite the old Central Market and directly in front of Central Plaza.

There are two classes running from 9pm: one is for beginner who is learning salsa for the first time, and another class for more experienced people. The atmosphere is very casual and generally friendly. You don't need to have a partner and it is a great fun. I am thinking of organising a casual get-together at least once a month with salsa classes, or even going out to some Spanish Bars with Tapas, Sangrias, Mojitos and Salsa Dancing, and basically just having a good (Latin Theme!) time.

If you are keen, please drop me an email!

Cheers, Jonathan

Hong Kong Forum

Our Global Partners