Join now
Log in Join

Seeking apartment for long term stay (Hong Kong)

I am from India and will be moving to Hong Kong in August. Looking for a small apartment to stay around HKUST University. Also ready to move in with existing flatmates if willing to share the apartment. Please contact on Protected content

Hong Kong Forum