Join now

Selling Pure Yoga & Fitness membership (Hong Kong)

I’m looking to sell my Pure Fitness and Yoga memberships, which allows unlimited access to all their gyms and yoga studios anywhere in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taipei, Shanghai and New York. I’ve just moved from Hong Kong to Singapore and now their locations aren’t convenient here, so I'm selling the membership.

It’s an incredibly inexpensive cost per month when calculated out -- $880 a month. That low price is because I prepaid the account for two years when purchasing. As such, when selling it, I’m looking for someone that will buy the membership fully. It's a prepaid membership till June Protected content , currently frozen until I sell it, so if you want to keep it frozen until January after the holidays, it will be valid until July Protected content . It cost me $ Protected content month and I’ll give a 10% discount when selling it, so the cost would be $ Protected content HKD, plus a $ Protected content for name transfer. Total cost $15,850 HKD for a 17 month membership.

Whoever is picking up the membership can’t have been a PURE member for the last 6 months – that’s PURE’s rule for transferring the account. That includes trials, so if you are interested, don’t go for a trial as it will disqualify you. If you’d like to visit the facilities, you can, but don’t have them list you as an interested member when you visit.

All details can be verified by my Pure manager at Soundwill. Please message me if you are interested in purchasing the membership, or text or Whatsapp me at Protected content .

Hong Kong Forum