Join now
Log in Join

Take over my flat in Sheung Wan? (Hong Kong)

I'm moving out of HK and need to find someone to take over my flat (as I'll be breaking the lease early) Available April 1, maybe sooner

Ideal for single person, Protected content , on Square St, Sheung Wan, right next to the Man Mo Temple on Hollywood rd, very close to SOHO etc.

Front wall of french windows in living room (lots of light) and Protected content of rooftop to have your parties and bbqs on

5th Floor walk-up (built in stair-master) :)

11.5K per month (bargain for this area)

Contact me at Protected content


Hong Kong Forum