Join now

THE WATERFRONT - MASTER BEDROOM W ENSUITE BATH (Hong Kong)

Hi Friend!

Available - Master bedroom with En-suite bathroom at The Waterfront, directly above Kowloon MTR (one MTR station / two mins ride away from Central / Hong Kong Station / IFC) and Airport Express Station (a direct 19min train ride to/from the Hong Kong International Airport).

The apartment is spacious Protected content feet) and has an ideal layout: a large living room separating two rooms on either side of the living room, increasing privacy. You will have the spacious Master Bedroom which has an attached big bathroom consisting of a bathtub. Room comes fully furnished with A/C , bed, mattress, desk, chair, wardrobe and cabinets. Pretty new conditions. Apartment is fully wired with high speed broadband internet wireless.

Quality lifestyle living, The Waterfront's clubhouse has full facilities which include: a full gym, indoor / outdoor swimming pools, tennis court, badminton court, table tennis room, squash court, dance studio, outdoor BBQ pit, reading/study rooms etc.

I am married, female, early 30s living with my husband who travels often. Both non-smokers, we are warm and friendly yet quiet. Our current tenant will be re-locating within Protected content time. (flexible schedule) We are open to flatmates with diverse backgrounds.

Upon viewing, you will realize that the price reflects the privacy, quality lifestyle and convenience associated with living at The Waterfront. (Attached photos for reference)

Please feel free to contact me for a no-obligations viewing. Please whatsapp / sms / call at Protected content

Females preferred, Protected content . The fit of our profiles is a higher priority, will be happy to negotiate pricing should we find a matching fit.

Thank You and Regards,
Tina

Hong Kong Forum

Our Global Partners