Join now

Urgent seeking help for thesis research (Hong Kong)

Views

Hi I am Laureen. I am from The University of Queensland, currently studying the Honours degree of Bachelor of International Hotel and Tourism Management. I am posting this to seek for help in finding participants to join my research.

I am currently working on a thesis. My research study seeks to understand Hong Kong residents’ perceptions/attitudes towards tourism in Hong Kong.

My research plans to study Hong Kong residents and expatriates living in Hong Kong in order to collect sufficient data I need approximately 20 or more Hong Kong residents and 20 or more expatriates,ranging in age from Protected content complete my data collection.

Participation will involve attending an interview and answering questions about their perception/attitudes towards tourism in Hong Kong. The interview will take place at mutually beneficial times and places and will be audio-recorded for later transcription. It will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.

However, I don't know any expatriates who live in Hong Kong, therefore,I would like to see if I can contact some of you through the forum to participate in my research. I will only be staying in Hong Kong for two weeks, it is difficult for me to find such a big group of people so I really hope you guys can help.

Thank you so much, please feel free to ask for further clarification on any part of my research if needed.

Best regards,
Laureen

Hong Kong Forum

Our Global Partners