For our client's Hong Kong office, we are looking for a talented, motivated and pro-active:
Company Secretarial Officer
Job aim: To provide high quality services for the firm's corporate and multinational clients. You will become part of a team of company secretarial officers, accountants and secretarial support staffs that manages a portfolio of client companies incorporated in Hong Kong.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
• Performing a wide range of company secretarial works for our clients’ Hong Kong companies, including company incorporation and annual filings;
• Maintaining and advising our clients on proper maintenance of company’s statutory books and records in compliance with laws and regulatory requirements in Hong Kong;
• Convening and facilitating shareholders and board meetings, and prepare all documents relating thereto;
• Handling ad hoc company secretarial related assignment;
• Performing KYC documentation collection and checks on our clients;
• Assisting other team members, when required.
Qualifications and Experience:
• University graduate and/or associate/student member of ICSA or HKICS;
• Minimum Protected content of company secretarial experience with a good understanding of corporate governance and compliance;
• Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Commercial, dynamic, hardworking, willing to learn and able to work under pressure;
• Self-motivated, independent, organized, responsible and attentive to details;
• Excellent computer knowledge in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word and Excel, and company secretarial systems, such as ViewPoint International;
• Prior experience with dealing with client relationships and/or working with international clients;
Send me a private message if interested or know someone who might be a good fit for this role.