Join now

Visa problem (about office space) (Hong Kong)

Im dan and im from the states, recently thinking of coming to hong kong to start my own business (first place in asia). I have applied to the immigration department and they require me to have an address for my business in the future, and i think thats just stupid. How am I suppose to commit and sign a contract and pay for a year contract (the prices im looking at is in hong kong island and per month it is $ Protected content . Even if I do rent this place, but it isnt a guarentee that I will get my visa for sure.. so is there any alternative I can choose from other than commit to a year contract.


Hong Kong Forum

Our Global Partners