Join now

Visa sponsorship/same sex relationship (Hong Kong)



My parter and I are both from the UK and in a same sex civil partnership and we are looking to relocate to HK, and as I understand this is a problem with the government recognising same sex relationships for one to be defined on a dependant visa. Has anybody found a way around this? How easy is it to get a work sponsored visa? I don't have a degree but over 10 years sales and account management experience, is it easy to organise there? My partner works in banking for HSBC but not sure if that counts if they organise his visa.

Hong Kong Forum

Our Global Partners