Join now

Charming studio at Midtown! (Houston)

Hello Internations friends! I am transfering the lease of my studio (starting June 1st), located at Mid Main Lofts Protected content St, Houston, TX Protected content . It is a charming Protected content . ft. / 1 bath studio, located at the 4th floor. The architectural style is industrial, with a vintage vibe. Washing machine and dryer included. It is Pet Friendly, in fact, there is a dog park inside. The complex was built 2 years ago and is in perfect condition (see amenities list below). You can’t beat the Midtown location! Metro rail (Ensemble) is just a step away. 10 minutes away from TMC. Grocery stores at walking distance (Fiesta and Randalls). In addition, there are plenty of restaurants, coffee shops, vintage stores, bars and concert venues in the area. Rent is $1,168 per month + $40 internet. $65 application fee. You won’t have to pay security deposit at all (as I already paid it). In fact, you can keep it once the lease is finished (February Protected content , you can keep the $500 deposit!). In addition, if you need to furnish it, I can sell you all my stuff (bed, mattress, sofa bed, armchair, TV, table, 4 chairs, glasses, plates, etc) for only $1000!!! I am available to show you the complex/apartment this Saturday March 30 and Sunday March 31. Please let me know if you are interested, and help me spread the voice please! Thanks  My number is Protected content
COMMUNITY FEATURES
•Walk out and get directly on the Light Rail (We are on the Ensemble/HCC Rail Stop)
•Only 3 Rail stops to either The Texas Medical Center or Downtown
•Leave your car at home or don’t have one at all! Mid Main Lofts has Zip Cars onsite too!
•Dog Sky Park on 4th Floor
•Complimentary Ultra High Speed Wi-Fi in Amenity Areas
•Controlled access Parking Garage
•Controlled-Entry Access
•City View Observation Walkways
•Award Winning Rogers Partners Architecture
•Extensive One Acre Recreational Courtyard
•Pool Courtyard with Sun Deck
•Two Outdoor Barbecues and TV Lounges
•Multiple Unique Lounge Areas
•Fitness Center with Cardio & Strength Equipment
•Yoga and CrossFit Studio