Coldfusion Programmer COSENTINO HOUSTON, USA (Houston)
Responsible for providing tools and solution to the Shops and National account business
Implement JT improvements (definition and execution of the projects)
• Define, update and implement JT processes improvements.
• Manage the job for coldfusion
• Manage the coldfusion provider
• Report and manage projects in his area.
• Provide technical support and problem resolution to the user community in JT modules
• Create documentation – blueprint and user guides
• Custom developments and maintenance of JT modules
• Coordinate with testing and basis team to test and confirm configuration changes with users before transport to production
• Create and perform procedures according to the different business scenarios.
• Prepare enhancement definition document for functional requirements
• Work with other team members to translate business requirements to solutions
• Design and develop Info Pack training material
• Conduct class room training sessions for user community
• Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
• In the medium term , lead the migration from JT to Moraware or other standard solution
Degree Engineering or Mathematics
5 years at least
Required Languages: English; Spanish is a plus.
If you´re interested in the professional position, please, contact to Protected content