ESL Tutor - Midland, TX (Houston)
International Relocation Company
Part Time, Freelance, ESL Tutor -
Corporate English Tutor in the Midland, TX Area
WHO WE ARE:
We are a global leader in one-on-one, corporate language instruction. We provide language training to business professionals and their families worldwide, customizing their training to their particular needs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are currently seeking an experienced language teacher to work in the Midland, TX area.
- You must be a native or near-native English speaker with a university degree
- Minimum two years of teaching experience required
- Experience with lesson planning and materials selection required
- You must have a strong customer service focus
- You must be dependable and have an excellent teaching background
- Business Language Instruction experience a plus
- Evaluation/assessment of the student's level of language proficiency (where applicable)
- Consultation with the student on his or her areas for improvement
- Creation of structured lesson plans with clearly stated goals and objectives
- Selection of appropriate textbooks, audio components and other study aids as needed
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to us. (Ref. Midland, TX)
• Compensation: To be discussed
• This is a part-time job.
• This is a contract job.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.