Join now

Exquisite Rosewood Furniture for sale (Houston)

Hi, I have some Exquisite Rosewood Furniture for sale that was handmade in Islamabad.

I've started an album for listed items. Please look if interested. Will update more as to all Rosewood Furniture

A bar that beautiful carving, inlaid with copper & brass.
Asking price 2,500.00 OBO

Also a beautiful Rosewood dining room set/inlaid with brass & copper,hand carved
with 8 matching chairs. This set needs a good sized formal dinning room.
Asking price 5,000.00 OBO

2 - Matching winged back chairs also with copper/brass fine design
Asking price 500.00 each OBO

Roll top writing desk again beautifully handcrafted/carved/inlaid with brass and copper
Asking price 3,500.00 OBO

A rosewood desk with matching chair handmade for the US Embassy but hubby insisted they sell to him and remake another in replacement for the Embassy.
Asking price 2,500.00 OBO

Beautiful hand carved buffet table made in Jarcarda.
Asking price 3,000.00 OBO

Authentic Persian carpets variety of sizes from small to large.
Some wool made in Turkey.
Pricing range from 500. Protected content

Handcarved hope chest made in Indonesia
Asking 2,000.00 firm

Small perfume vanity and stool made of Maple
Asking 100.00 OBO

Decorative Camelseat again made of Rosewood with fine design in brass/copper
Asking 125.00 OBO

Also a huge variety of custom made frames. Some very large, to medium size with artwork included. Frames along cost anywhere from 200. Protected content more...
Asking price 150. Protected content

All items in very good condition. All items must be sold. Estate sale due to my husbands death. Therefore, I am in process of returning home to Canada.

I also have new cookware and pricing would vary.

My timeframe for items to be sold is one month and I shall be uploading images of each item listed.
I also have a variety of pictures/frames...someone in Geology/Geophysics/Semisemestics would I'm sure, love my husbands work framed.
If interested my number is: Protected content may be made from Protected content
Images will be located in area where photos are permitted.
Please give me five days before looking for them, as I am still sorting items that must be sold.
I live in Spring area.

Houston Forum