Join now

Houston Travel Grants: Looking to spread the word

Views

Hi there,

My name is Michele, and I am part of a volunteer committee here at Hostelling International Houston (HI Houston). I wanted to share some exciting scholarship programs with you.

HI Houston is kicking off the first annual scholarship program to grant young persons in Houston assistance to explore the world. We are looking to spread the word and were hoping you may be able to help us!

Our goals are to encourage Houstonians to see the world and understand that travelling can be affordable. We hope to inspire people to chase their dreams- whether they wish to work with a local organization to provide clean water or to further their studies in cancer research. Or perhaps a student has always dreamt of seeing the Grand Canyon but never thought it was possible.

This is a unique opportunity for young adults Protected content old) )that may have never considered traveling. The organization's mission is to help young folks explore the power of travel to foster a deeper understanding of people, places, and the world around.

We look to promote a dynamic community of global citizens who have the wisdom and humanity to actively make the world a better place. We hope to hear from you. Please see more information below and let me know if I can provide additional information.

Protected content
Deadline June 1st.

Best regards and happy traveling,
Michele Fernanda

Houston Forum

Our Global Partners