Perform different audits of internal control, security, information system, operational or other possible assigned.
•To ensure strict compliance with procedures and company policies.
• Identify key risks for the company and ensuring controls to mitigate them.
• Maintain independence in approach to other areas to ensure the objectivity of the review process.
• Monitor and follow the implementation of agreed actions in the revisions, especially for non-compliance procedures.
•Advising managers in order to minimize and avoid business risks.
• Monitoring and auditing compliance approval. Produce reports identifying non-compliance and proposing action plan improvements to internal customers, agreeing modes and compliance dates, verifying the evolution of the plans.
•Focus on design, implementation and auditing (online) methods of analysis of the processes supported in the SAP R / 3.
•Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.
•Certificate Internal Auditor
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
Minimum of years in external / internal audit.
Valuable experience in systems, audit information and knowledge of SAP R / 3
If you´re interested in this professional position, please contact to Protected content