Sodexo Energy & Resources is offering an excellent opportunity for a Consumer & Client Insight Manager, North America & Europe to support our Energy & Resources business segment where we deliver a wide range of fully integrated services such as food services, hospitality, wellness, sport and cultural activities, security, waste management, and more. The Consumer & Client Insight Manager is an integral member of the Regional Marketing management team.
The successful Consumer & Clients Insights Manager will collect and analyze consumer and client insights to deliver actionable recommendations to help build a strong innovation pipeline of Quality of Life services and retail concepts. He/She will provide a day to day voice of the consumer in the business dialogue and provide a holistic business point of view beyond the research findings. The targeted clients are Oil & Gas (offshore and onshore), Mining and Engineering & Construction companies and the targeted consumers are their employees.
Some key responsibilities include:
oReview trends and collect client and consumer data from both internal and external sources
oConsolidate and analyze the data to extract meaningful insights and present actionable recommendations to drive consumer centricity in the organization
oSupport operationalizing Quality of Life: definition, measurement, etc.
oIndependently recommend, design and conduct the research methods to obtain the most relevant data based upon business objectives
oEngage with the operations management team regionally and at site level to support efforts for surveys and other data collection methodologies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Arts degree in marketing, business, or Bachelor of Science in Consumer Science and Merchandising
- 3 years experience in consumer research and research project cycle (qualitative and quantitative)
- General understanding of statistical and data processing methods
- Working knowledge of with web-based research tools and statistical analysis is a plus (R software, SPAD, SPSS)
- Fluent in English - Spanish is a plus
- Availability to sometimes travel in the USA and Canada and possibly once or twice a year to Europe.
- US work permit required to apply
Contact: Protected content
FIOR D’ALIZA ZUCCO
Talent Acquisition, Diversity & inclusion Manager
Energy & Resources USA