May 6, Petroleum Forum (Houston)
To register for this event, please send your contact info (Name, title, company, and phone) to Protected content . For questions, please call Susan Lin at Protected content .
There is no cost to attend. Reservations will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Global Chinese Petroleum Entrepreneur Association (GCPEA) and International Trade Center, in cooperation with
the Greater Houston Partnership (GHP) invite you to the
Date: May 6, Protected content
Time: 1:30 p.m. - Registration and Networking
2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. - Program
Location: Two Allen Center, 7th floor – GHP Board Room,
Protected content St., Houston, TX Protected content
Meet more than 20 delegates from China looking to:
• Form Business Partnerships
• Import/Export Petroleum & Petrochemical Equipment
• Purchase U.S. Oil Fields and Technology
• Invest in the U.S.
• Drilling Automaton in the 21st Century
Tony P Pink, Vice President, National Oilwell Varco
James Lo, Software Engineer, National Oilwell Varco
• Houston Business and Investment Opportunities
Jensen Shen, Director, Asia, Australia and Oceania, GHP
• New Trend and Analysis of Global Finance in Protected content
- How to Get Financial Support for Projects in U.S.
Amy Zhao, Financial Advisor, Merrill Lynch Bank of America Corporation