Join now

Part-time role for experienced Media professional (Houston)

I'm looking for a representative for Myriad Global Media based in or around Houston; this would include:

- Attending client meetings to demo our work (initially these are meetings we would set up).

- Taking a brief for a new project, feeding the information back to us and then assisting in the development of a proposal; and then potentially presenting that proposal to the customer.

- Also on existing projects meet up with the client and holding an approval meeting for the preview of a new film / multimedia/media piece and gathering comments.

- Assisting on the administration around setting up a shoot (using local, national and international resources) or general production/project management whether in the Houston area or indeed around the US.

I want to start small on this and see how it goes. So right now we're not planning on any big fancy office, just someone who can start things moving beyond what we already have.

The major portion of our work is creating films, animation and interactive media for large corporations particularly in the energy sector. We've been looking to develop more ties with Nat Geo and Discovery but our business model is built on being a global provider working for Companies who are geographically dispersed and need to communicate. I think the global provider piece makes us unique in Houston and as a result I think it might add value to an organisation that is looking for more global work

The ideal person has probably had a successful career in sales and marketing, an advertising, in an oil and gas company or in a media agency and is looking for some interesting work initially on a part time say Protected content a week basis. Let me know if you know anybody that might be interested!