Join now

Roommate needed for furnished house near montrose (Houston)

Male or female roommate to share a spacious and tastefully furnished 2 bedrooms/ 1 bathroom house Protected content +utilities ( see below for details) GREAT LOCATION ( on woodhead and lexington ) close to montrose !!! 6 months or more rental would be preferred, but will consider if less.

Copy and paste to show an approximation of location!!
Protected content

A futon will be provided in your room. A desk can also be added for free if needed. Fully stocked kitchen with all the essentials ( sexy coffee maker + utensils + plates etc).

I am a male graduate student at the University of Houston and work part time. I enjoy watching movies, cooking, rock climbing, swimming, the gym, being lazy and chilling, cycling and some video games.

I can provide their references which would give you an insight to what its like living together. They both had to travel out of Houston as they got hired overseas. I would prefer someone in my age group Protected content can consider otherwise.

My previous female roommate attended Rice University and Saint Thomas University, which are biking distance from the house. The house is in a great location and it is a quiet neighborhood away from the main road and just a minute or 2 away from I-59.

------------------------------ Protected content pets please pretty allergic to cats--------------- Protected content

Supermarket- An H-E-B around the corner for the groceries, Trader Joes is minutes away also.

Fast food, restaurants and coffee places- Many to choose from in the area.

Nightlife- Many pubs and clubs minutes from the house. (Rice village is around the corner)

Park- just a few steps away from a nice park. The park has a basketball, football and baseball court.

Bedroom- The bedroom has a large built in closet and will be unfurnished but has some shelves. A futon can be included if needed.

New washer and dryer in the backyard.

Great air conditioning system which saves electricity using the most up to date control module and can be controlled from anywhere in the house using wifi (NEST).

Parking- On street parking in front of the house. (there is always space so you dont have to ever park anywhere inconvenient)

Yard- Kept neat.

Backyard- Spacious back yard ( trying to get some tomatoes etc garden going)

We will be splitting the bills (water bill is included in rent).

P.S: Bills not included in rent are (fast Wifi and cable), gas and electricity. Shouldn't be more than 150$ for all ( usually much less but this is probably if we max it out) per person for all depending on our electricity consumption.

If any other info is required do not hesitate to contact me. Thaaaankkssss.

(8 three two) 4I9- 9six1O