Join now

ShrtTrm Serviced Penthouse avlbl for Expats F11 (Islamabad)

For those who are visiting short term or are looking for an immediate place to stay whilst making a permanent move. I know how difficult it is to live in Guesthouses and hotels in this country. This is the perfect alternative and much cheaper and yet it is totally safe and secure with other Expats also living in the building.

I've been living in Islamabad for a few years now and this beautiful Penthouse Apartment, fully furnished with all amenities, bills included, CCTV, Security guards, secure underground parking etc. is available for Expats to use.

It's a 3-bed unit on the roof of a luxury tower with huge wraparound terraces Protected content ft), large lounge, dining, drawing, family room, kitchen, laundry, store etc

Contact me with your details and length of stay and I'll get it organised so you just arrive with your suitcase and relax Protected content

Rates are negotiable based on length of stay and number of people. Average rent over the last year has been $120 per person per night.

There is also a driver and car available to use during your stay and for pickup/dropoff at airport.

Islamabad Forum

Our Global Partners