Join now

1 bedroom flat in Ortaköy w/ view of first bridge (Istanbul)

I'll be renting my one bedroom flat in Ortaköy starting in either August or September. It has a beautiful panoramic view of the first bridge and a spacious living room. The massive windows get excellent sunlight, especially in the morning. The apartment is situated in a quiet neighborhood the likes of which is hard to find in the center of Istanbul these days. At the same time, it's a 2 minute walk down to the Ortaköy shore where there is nightlife and great restaurants.

Galatasaray University is an 8 minute walk and there is easy bus access to Bebek, Etiler/Ulus/Levent, Beşilktaş, Kabataş and Taksim. If you have a car there are four parking lots near to the apartment and you have back road access to Barbaros Boulevard which brings you to the first bridge. It's an equally great flat for a professional, a young couple, or a student.

-Apartment comes fully furnished including double bed, pull-out sofa, desk, and a beautiful dark wood library. Dishes, pots, and pans etc. all available. Apartment is ready to move into.

-Appliances: refrigerator & freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven

-Rent will include all utilities, internet, and building fees

-Washer and dryer in flat (!)

I'll be out of the country while the apartment is being rented, but your landlord will speak fluent English.

Message me on InterNations or email me at cassano. Protected content . I look forward to hearing from you. Photos available on request.