Join now

3br Cozy flat,city and Sea View (Cevizlibag) (Istanbul)

Hello i am renting my furnished flat ,

My apartment is situated in Cevizlibag, right next to Vatan Computer, in the Tercuman Housing Complex. It is situated in a housing complex with security and parking, right next to metrobus and tramway stations. The Ataturk Airport is easily accessible in 10 minutes with the tramway station at Protected content to the apartment. The housing complex is easily accessible with public transport facilities.

The block where the apartment is situated offers the most beautiful seaview of the whole housing complex, it benefits of a panoramic city view. It is situated on a high floor, so it reigns over Bosphorus Bridge, Princes' Islands, Sultanahmet, Haghia Sophia, old city walls, Bakirkoy Coastline up to Florya. The view is especially beautiful at night.

The apartment is constituted of 3 bedrooms, 1 living room, kitchen, bathroom with wc and other WC. The master bedroom has a double bed and wardrobe, the second bedroom 2 single beds and a wardrobe, the third bedroom has a sofa bed for two peaple. And the living room has a sofa bed for two people. The apartment is suitable for the comfortable accomodation of 8 people.

Unlimited internet access, sattelite TV, refrigerator, washing machine, iron, hair dryer, tea machine, cooker and kitchenware, tea and coffee, private heating with natural gas and running hot water are available in the apartment.

There are restaurant and grocery store serving delivery, hairdresser, sports facilities, playground, patios, promenades and parking lot in the housing complex.

The apartment is suitable for long or short term rentals.

You Can call me directly Protected content Ciddi)
you can see photos here
Protected content

Istanbul Forum