Join now

A big freaking bash! (Istanbul)

Hi everyone!
I put an event on the 'events' page but wanted to make sure anyone and everyone saw the invite!! One of the DJs is the same from the Summer Nights party, and this club is very new and quite nice. I hope people can make it out to meet, talk, dance, and have fun dancing under the stars! If you have any questions let me know.

~~~~

PAR-TAY people! Great music, great specials, great people, in a great place -- with no cover -- hope to see you all there!!

The place? Romeo Juliet, only the swankiest establishment I’ve seen in Istanbul. With a white-wood open terrace that’s nearly Protected content , decked out with candles, ridiculously nice furniture and some fantastic owners who’ve agreed to slum it with drink specials for this event only, we are going to make them rue the day they agreed to this…

To get there: From Taksim, walk straight down Istiklal (past Galatasaray High School, past the Tramvay Cafe, past the Russian Consulate) and turn RIGHT on Asmali Mescit Caddesi. Follow it until you hit the traffic light at Tarlabasi Caddesi. Don’t cross Tarlabsi, but turn left onto the little side street called Kuytu Sokak and it’s there on the corner. There will be a man standing outside…don’t be intimidated, he’s nice and his name is Recep. Tell him you’re there for the party!

Drink Specials:

5 lira beer and findikli vodka shots
6 lira wine
8 lira tequilla (without water added to it…)
10 lira rum & coke
10 lira vodka & whatever floats your boat

...and the potential for a happy hour 2 for 1 drink special between 10 and 11…

DJs will be Tom ‘Sunrise Soup’, DJ Burmy, Chris, Jordan, and perhaps Turkish twin mamasitas, courtesy of Tom. Music will be a mix of Funk, Hip-hop, Dance, etc. If you desperately want to hear something special, bring a CD, otherwise LEAVE IT TO THE PROS PLEASE.

When asked what the theme is, I looked around the bar last night and it was apparent: Protected content chic, dollface.

Bring anybody you like, and we’ll see you there Friday night!
xxxx

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners