Join now

A Great Evening of Wine, Cheese and Dinner! (Istanbul)

Dear all,

I'm pleased to invite you to Milano Gourmet for a great night of wine-and-cheese and also dinner if you like.

Milano Gourmet is a great place in Nişantaşı with a cosy atmosphere and a nice interior design. They have a wide selection food; meat, chicken, fish and vegetarian food as well as delicious desserts. There is a wine cellar downstairs, and there is a good selection of both foreign and local wine, and they offer more than 75 types of cheese. You can check their website for more details.

We will be meeting directly at the venue, at the cellar downstairs. The venue is very eager to host us and have a chance to talk about wine and cheese. This is a great chance for wine and cheese lovers!

I kindly ask for you cooperation, and please sign up only if you can make it. Milano Gourmet has offered to have the cellar to ourselves, so I need to know how many people we will be.

There won't be loud music so we can talk and hear each other :)

Please note that there won't a be fixed menu or any participation fee. You can just have a drink or two, or you can have your dinner. Everyone will pay for themselves.

Feel free to invite your friends, but first encourage them to join Internations. Basic members can also join the event using one of their free trials.

You can sign up here: Protected content

I hope to meet you there and we will have a great evening together.

Cheers,
Seda

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners