Join now

A great night out at the theatre (Istanbul)

If you saw ‘HAIR’ last summer or any previous Speech Bubbles shows you will know what incredible performances they are, and you will definitely not want to miss this one as it promises to be the best show yet.

Speech Bubbles is an international theatre group which raises money for Turkish charities that support children and education. We also run classes for young performers (Speech Bubbles School of Performing Arts).

Our next performance is Sweet Charity to be performed on Friday 12th (19.30) and Saturday 13th (15.00 and 19.30) at Profilo AVM, Mecidiyekoy, Istanbul. The musical is an energetic, dynamic, fun night out for all the family.

Have you ever known a girl who wanted something so badly that she tried too hard to get it? Meet Sweet Charity, the girl who wants to be loved so much that she has lost sight of who she is. Charity sings, dances, laughs and cries her way through romances. This is a bright and sophisticated show in every sense. Cy Coleman has captured the rhythms and sounds, and Dorothy Fields the vernacular and fun of New York. It’s a comedy in every sense of the word. Neil Simon has a particular talent for looking at the truly amusing side of life. It’s a dancing show too, with great opportunity for use of dramatic movement. Wonderful musical numbers include Big Spender Protected content ,
If My Friends Could See Me Now, Too Many Tomorrows, There’s Gotta Be Something Better Than This, I’m a Brass Band and Baby, Dream Your Dream.

Tickets available from: Protected content

Buy or reserve your ticket on-line today to avoid disappointment.
Tickets also available at the door on performance days.

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners