Join now

A Libyan searching opportunities. (Istanbul)

Dear All,

I have fled to Turkey because of unrest in Libya, I have been living here since March and I'm searching opportunities. I have been learning and speaking English for 15 years and have several years work experience as an English teacher as well as professional experience in international environment and context. In Libya, I was a US Embassy Public Relations Office Administrator and an Office Manager for Microsoft. I enjoy working with people and appreciate being part of a team. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in English Language in Protected content and I have done with the theoretical part of Masters Material in Linguistics in Oct Protected content .

I am a positive outgoing person that takes pride in being reliable, helpful and generous. I have a background of moving between several countries. While this was challenging as a child, it prepared me to adapt to new environments and conditions quickly and has taught me to be more understanding and tolerant to one another. I regard this as particularly important as the world become increasingly integrated, therefore we need to become part of the world ourselves.

Also I conduct training workshops in English and in Arabic for English and Arabic Learners (The Secrets to learning Languages). I have been working on this research paper for the last three years. I intend to collaborate with centers in Istanbul and the Arabian schools. I’m starting a whole new life here on my own and I wish to share my past experiences with other colleagues. I wish to really know if I have a real chance at getting into a job as an expat. Any advice or help would be appreciated. Please find attached my Curriculum Vitae in English and other documents for your reference. You can also reach me anytime at my mobile: Protected content viber: Protected content

Looking forwards to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Hana Abuzaid

Protected content

Protected content