Join now

Actress looking for jobs/opportunities (Istanbul)

Merhaba,
my name is Melanie Hagen, I am currently living in Berlin, Germany. I planned to come to Istanbul in summer Protected content , but then I had to cancel it. Now I am thinking again to go there, life in Berlin has nothing to offer for artists and I felt in love with Istanbul in Protected content , when I visited it the first time. I am a German native speaker, fluent in English and at the moment I am learning Turkish again, but it`s still very basic.

I already contacted several people from the industry through linkedin, and I know that I have to be in Istanbul for Casting and auditions, but I want to try as well here, because actually I need to work right away. So at the moment I am still in Germany.

Apart from being an actress, I am also a singer, dancer, dance teacher and choreographer, for Musical dance, Jazz and Hip Hop and fitness trainer.

If you have anything to offer for me or any other hints/contacts, your help is highly appreciated. Looking forward hearing from you. All the best. Melanie

Istanbul Forum