Join now

Adorable Dog Needs a Home (Istanbul)

Greetings to all Internations Animal Lovers!

I am seeking a loving and responsible home for "Richie", a beautiful, playful Golden Retriever. Richie was born on September 27, Protected content is a healthy and happy 8 year old dog. He has a very sweet disposition, is a cuddle bear, and gives you lots of kisses.

He is up for adoption because his owner is moving overseas and is unable to take his dog with him for several reasons. The owner is extremely sad about giving up his dog.

There is no adoption fee because we are seeking a genuinely loving home for him. We originally wanted Richie to have a home with a yard but since that's tough to find in Istanbul, we are hoping you at least have a spacious apartment.

When you meet this sweet boy, I promise you will fall in love with him.
Email me for photos or let me know if you want to meet Richie. He currently resides in Ciftehavuzlar, located on the Asian side.

My email is Protected content if you want me to send you photos of Richie. You can also check the photo section of my profile for an album containing pics of Richie. Please feel free to forward this info to other animals lovers you may know in Istanbul.

Many thanks!

Ally

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners