Join now

Adorable Male Kitty (Istanbul)

I'm looking for a lifetime owner, a warm home for an adorable, sweet male kitty who's name is Buki. He has an incredible story. He hided under a minibus somewhere all along the way from Maslak to Pendik and on the way back from Pendik we stopped and finally found him under the bus hiding in a tiny place, he was so small, wet and oily. I took him to my home temporarily, but they couldn't get along with my cat who lives with me since 6 years. In recent times they started to fight with real anger continuously, I had to take Buki to a building complex's garden where an acquaintance lives and where there are many other happy cats that they feed there.

3 weeks later I couldn't believe to my eyes, I saw this miracle cat in the garage of the building I'm living. I don't know how he was coming there from Istinye to Göktürk but he returned somehow. Now I feed Buki since a month in the garage and give him love. My cat at home got ill, I can't take Buki back to my home.

I'm looking for a lifetime, warmhearted, caring owner to him. His owner's home will be filled with love, laughter and positive feelings:)

If you are interested or you know someone who would be, please contact me, I'll send pictures of Buki and my telephone number.
This is urgent!

Thank you so much,
Zita

Istanbul Forum