Join now

Adventure in Fine Dining 4 @ LEB-I DERYA Richmond (Istanbul)

Protected content

Two words would aptly describe this menu: divinely creative – as possibly nowhere else in the haute cuisine places in Istanbul.

The young but formidable chef Ozan Siratoglu in tandem with Leb-I derya’s Creative Director and lifestyle guru Gamze Incelli have come up with a menu that aims to satisfy the visual, olfactory and palatal senses. Or sight, smell and taste.

And they’re offering only 34 expat foodies Protected content Internations, 24 from Facebook‘s Rene Ames F&B Group Protected content ) or those serious about extraordinary food to experience the Protected content menu’s debut at a heftily discounted price of 130TL (normally 190TL) with wines to match the degustation series of dishes.

A new twist on this culinary adventure would be the introduction of the concept of every dish by Gamze Incelli to augment its appreciation by the diners and to gather feedback.

The menu for Friday, 6th May Protected content

Tartufatto Sea Bass Filet
with cucumber zest and fennel cream

Lime & Basiled Shrimp
with white balsamic and ginger scented tomato-pepper tartar

Lavender & Hazelnut Crusted Salmon
with spiced grapefruit reduction and sauteed arugula

Green Mandarin Sorbet

Then…attendees please choose between the beef fillet and the veal cheek ragu. The majority’s selection (only one) will be prepared and served to everyone: Communicate preference to Protected content

Pistachio Beef Fillet
with smoked oyster mushrooms, grilled asparagus and sweet pea foam

Or Veal Cheek Ragu
tenderly cooked in white wine sauce with fresh herbs and spices served with roasted eggplant foam, grilled asparagus and shitake caramelized mushrooms

Rose Scented Berry Soup
with lavender ice cream and chocolate thyme

3 glasses of wine will be specially paired with the dishes

130 TL

After-dinner FUNSHION Mixer @Leb-I derya Richmond will follow starting 11pm.
Protected content

Event Date
Start date: May 06, Protected content PM
End date: May 06, Protected content PM
Entrance Fee / Cover Charge
InterNations members : 130.00 TL
Cover charge includes: Degustation menu plus 3 glasses of selected paired wines
Guest List will close as soon as target of 34 guests are filled Protected content and 24 in Fb) or at NOON on 5th May Protected content , whichever comes first.
Event Location
LEB-I DERYA Richmond
İstiklal Caddesi No:227 Richmond Otel Kat:6. Beyoglu
Istanbul
Turkey

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners