INTER S.A. is a European raw material / commodity supplier / trading company with offices around the world including in Istanbul-TURKEY. We are looking for new team members for our International Sales operations for the SUBSAHARAN AFRICA region.
- Advanced-level fluency in any two of the following languages; FRENCH / ENGLISH / PORTUGUESE
- Experience with foreign trade and international market research and export, in addition to organization of trade fair participations
- Experience in commodity trading is a major plus
- Willingness to frequent travels and client visits in Sub-Saharan Africa after the business development stage
- Ability to handle difficult clients and sales-related problems
- Confident and with get-things-done attitude and transparent work style
- Previous travel experience to Sub-Saharan Africa region is a plus
- Expat / foreign candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Below are the main tasks of this position:
- Doing market research and data analysis about potential target markets for company's product line
- Developing relations with new clients in these potential markets in addition to handling regular requirements of the existing customers
- Preparing company presentations, cold calling to clients and organizations in various countries, sending introduction emails, organizing international client visits, learning about their requirements and offering company's products, in addition to increasing the distributor network of the company in different regions in a result oriented manner
- Planning and organizing company's international trade fair and expo participations and doing client follow-ups after these fairs.
- Handling after-sales client satisfaction plans and requests.
This position will be reporting directly to the General Coordinator of the Turkey office.
Our Istanbul liaison office is conveniently located on the European side, in the Sisli / Mecidiyekoy neighborhood, within walking distance of the Okmeydanı Metrobüs stop, right next to the Memorial Hospital
If interested, please send your CV with photo --> Protected content
Human Resources Dept.